Goodman Hurwitz & James represents plaintiffs in a number of civil claims:
- 42 USC §1983 Civil Rights Litigation–
- Police Misconduct: False Arrest, Wrongful Convictions, Malicious Prosecution, Police Brutality/Excessive Force, Unlawful Searches and Seizures, First Amendment, State Created Danger, Equal Protection, etc.
- Prisoner Rights: Prisoner Suicides, Deliberate Indifference to Serious Medical Needs and other Due Process Violations
- Other Governmental Misconduct: Class Actions, Toxic Torts
- Personal Injury–
- Workers’ Rights, Product Liability, Corporate Misconduct, etc.
Please see our Featured Cases for more information about our practice.